Current in-person services at 10:00 & 11:15am. Please note that this schedule is subject to change.
(This page will be updated frequently, so be sure to check back here if you have any questions about our plan to re-open.)
1. Practice social distancing.
2. Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, etc.
3. Don’t gather in the lobby.
4. Use the provided hand-sanitizer.
5. Wear a mask if you choose. (We have masks available.)
1. Both the 10:00am and 11:15am services will be identical.
2. We will simulcast both services into the overflow room. This will allow enough room for distancing.
3. We also ask families to sit together. We will have certain rows of seats blocked off to allow for distancing.
4. Crossroads Kids for Grades 1-5 is meeting on Sundays at 10:00am and 11:15am.
5. If you are over 65, not feeling well, or vulnerable to COVID-19, please stay home and enjoy the services online.
6. Offering boxes will be located at their usual locations. (You can always give online.)
7. Masks: you may wear a mask if you choose. We will have masks available for those who would like one.
Need information about COVID-19?
Simply fill out the form below and one of our staff will connect with you shortly